Do I have to tell the MMMP if I change my mailing address, add or remove a caregiver or grower, or change my grow site address?
Yes, it is imperative that you inform MMMP of any change in the information you originally gave in the process of your registration. This includes a change in the address of your grow site and the addition or removal of your personal caregiver(s).
All FAQ’s from MMMP Guidelines
- Can a patient withdraw from the program?
- Can I have someone else sign and date my application (a proxy) if I am physically unable to do so?
- Can I travel to another state with medical marijuana and my MMMP registry identification card without worrying about being arrested or charged with civil or criminal penalties?
- Do I need to be a Massachusetts resident to get a card?
- Do I need to keep a copy of my application and any other information I use to register with the MMMP?
- Do patients get a refund if they withdraw from the program?
- How can I reach the MMMP?
- How much does it cost to replace my card or change my caregiver or grower?
- I do not have the money for the application/grow site fee. Can it be waived? Can I make installment payments or use my credit card? Will my insurance pay?
- If I have a card, will that guarantee that Child Services cannot take my kids away?
- If I have a criminal record can I still get a card?
- Is the Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Program confidential?
- What are the payment options for the state application fee?
- What materials do I need to register with the MMMP?
- Who qualifies for a reduced state application fee?