Is the Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Program confidential?
The Department of Public Health shall maintain a confidential list of the persons issued medical marijuana registration cards; however, this list may be disclosed to a Massachusetts Law Enforcement Official when verifying the card holder’s signature.
All FAQ’s from MMMP Guidelines
- Can a patient withdraw from the program?
- Can I have someone else sign and date my application (a proxy) if I am physically unable to do so?
- Can I travel to another state with medical marijuana and my MMMP registry identification card without worrying about being arrested or charged with civil or criminal penalties?
- Do I have to tell the MMMP if I change my mailing address, add or remove a caregiver or grower, or change my grow site address?
- Do I need to be a Massachusetts resident to get a card?
- Do I need to keep a copy of my application and any other information I use to register with the MMMP?
- Do patients get a refund if they withdraw from the program?
- How can I reach the MMMP?
- How much does it cost to replace my card or change my caregiver or grower?
- I do not have the money for the application/grow site fee. Can it be waived? Can I make installment payments or use my credit card? Will my insurance pay?
- If I have a card, will that guarantee that Child Services cannot take my kids away?
- If I have a criminal record can I still get a card?
- What are the payment options for the state application fee?
- What materials do I need to register with the MMMP?
- Who qualifies for a reduced state application fee?