How much medication can I have with my card?
A registered qualifying patient can have as much as 10 ounces of marijuana or marijuana-infused products (MIPs) proportioned for every sixty days of certification (e.g. fifteen days would be up to 2.5 ounces and thirty days would be up to 5 ounces and so on).
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
- Is this state’s medical marijuana card recognized by other states?
- May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have a medical card?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What is a caregiver?
- What is the impact of possessing medical marijuana card on employment?
- Where can I use my medication? Can I use it in public?
- Where do I get my medical marijuana? From dispensaries, other patients, or growers?
- Who may use medical marijuana?