Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
There are many different strains of medical marijuana that provide different types of relief. When you visit a state licensed dispensary, explain to them your needs. They will be able to recommend different options.
No one strain works perfectly for everyone, and it is important to find the best option for you. Any knowledgeable dispensary will be able to point you in the right direction.
Websites such as leafly.com, can also provide insight and reviews from other patients like you.
All FAQ’s from General
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much medication can I have with my card?
- Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
- Is this state’s medical marijuana card recognized by other states?
- May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have a medical card?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What is a caregiver?
- What is the impact of possessing medical marijuana card on employment?
- Where can I use my medication? Can I use it in public?
- Where do I get my medical marijuana? From dispensaries, other patients, or growers?
- Who may use medical marijuana?