How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- $50 Annual State Registration Fee
- $10 ID Card Replacement
- $100 Hardship Cultivation
Acceptable forms of payment are credit/debit card, or bank account and routing number.
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much medication can I have with my card?
- Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
- Is this state’s medical marijuana card recognized by other states?
- May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have a medical card?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What is a caregiver?
- What is the impact of possessing medical marijuana card on employment?
- Where can I use my medication? Can I use it in public?
- Where do I get my medical marijuana? From dispensaries, other patients, or growers?
- Who may use medical marijuana?