Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
There are strains of marijuana that do not have a euphoric “high.” These strains have a higher level of a cannabinoid called CBD and lower levels of the cannabinoid called THC.
We suggest that you speak with your dispensary technician for more information about the strains. They will be able to inform you what is currently available and what might be best for your medical condition.
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much medication can I have with my card?
- Is this state’s medical marijuana card recognized by other states?
- May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have a medical card?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What is a caregiver?
- What is the impact of possessing medical marijuana card on employment?
- Where can I use my medication? Can I use it in public?
- Where do I get my medical marijuana? From dispensaries, other patients, or growers?
- Who may use medical marijuana?