Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
No, you are not allowed. There are limitations in the medical marijuana laws in Massachusetts. The law does not allow driving or operating any kind of vehicle, motor vehicle, boat, or aircraft while under influence of marijuana.
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much medication can I have with my card?
- Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
- Is this state’s medical marijuana card recognized by other states?
- May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have a medical card?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What is a caregiver?
- What is the impact of possessing medical marijuana card on employment?
- Where can I use my medication? Can I use it in public?
- Where do I get my medical marijuana? From dispensaries, other patients, or growers?
- Who may use medical marijuana?