What forms does marijuana come in?
Marijuana comes in multiple forms:
The traditional flower (which can be smoked or vaporized); edibles such as brownies, candy, and capsules; topical lotions and salves; and oil concentrates.
We suggest you speak with your dispensary technician for more information about the different products that are available. They will be able to inform you about what is currently available and what might work best for your medical condition.
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much medication can I have with my card?
- Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
- Is this state’s medical marijuana card recognized by other states?
- May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have a medical card?
- What is a caregiver?
- What is the impact of possessing medical marijuana card on employment?
- Where can I use my medication? Can I use it in public?
- Where do I get my medical marijuana? From dispensaries, other patients, or growers?
- Who may use medical marijuana?