Will I be able to visit a dispensary immediately after visiting a clinic? Do I need to wait until I receive confirmation from the state?
You can visit a dispensary after visiting a clinic and securing a certification from a licensed physician that you are a qualifying patient. The law allows this process until the electronic registration system becomes operational.
All FAQ’s from Dispensaries
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Do I have to register with the state to work at a dispensary?
- How are transfers of usable marijuana or immature plants made to a dispensary? Where does the medicine in dispensaries come from?
- How many dispensaries are there?
- How much may a dispensary charge for medical marijuana?
- What information needs to be included on a label for usable marijuana products such as edibles, waxes, concentrates, or other prepackaged products?
- What is a medical marijuana facility, a.k.a. dispensary?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?