How much may a dispensary charge for medical marijuana?
The Department of Public Health (DPH) has not stated how much a dispensary may charge for medical marijuana. However, Alternative Therapies Group (ATG), the first Registered Marijuana Dispensary (RMD) expected to open in April of 2015, announced that the average price will be $15 per gram. The price will vary by strain.
All FAQ’s from Dispensaries
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Do I have to register with the state to work at a dispensary?
- How are transfers of usable marijuana or immature plants made to a dispensary? Where does the medicine in dispensaries come from?
- How many dispensaries are there?
- What information needs to be included on a label for usable marijuana products such as edibles, waxes, concentrates, or other prepackaged products?
- What is a medical marijuana facility, a.k.a. dispensary?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Will I be able to visit a dispensary immediately after visiting a clinic? Do I need to wait until I receive confirmation from the state?