Can I submit my renewal application early?
105 CMR 725.000 implementing the Act for the Humanitarian Medical Use of Marijuana states that a registration card is valid for One (1) year from the date issued, and may be renewed in a form and manner determined by the Department of Public Health. The DPH, however, has yet to issue and/or announce the manner and guidelines for renewal of registration card.
All FAQ’s from Renewal Process
- Am I able to get an extension if my card is close to expiring?
- I am renewing my card. Is that any different?
- I had my medical card a couple years ago and it has expired. Do I need to get a new doctor’s recommendation?
- Is it harder to renew my medical card after it expires?
- Is there an advantage to returning to the same clinic for my renewal?