I am renewing my card. Is that any different?
The Department has yet to disclose the guidelines for the renewal of registration cards. The law, however, states that the renewal must meet the same requirements and undergo the same process as that of obtaining a new card under 105 CMR 725.015 (A).
All FAQ’s from Renewal Process
- Am I able to get an extension if my card is close to expiring?
- Can I submit my renewal application early?
- I had my medical card a couple years ago and it has expired. Do I need to get a new doctor’s recommendation?
- Is it harder to renew my medical card after it expires?
- Is there an advantage to returning to the same clinic for my renewal?