How do I start a grow site?
To start a grow site, the description and address of the site should be registered with the Department of Public Health. The area should be enclosed, locked, and not visible to the public for cultivation.
All FAQ’s from Growing
- As a grower, what is the maximum amount of plants I may grow? How much marijuana can I grow/possess when growing?
- Can I grow after visiting a clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
- Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
- How do I apply for grower hardship? I am unable to access a dispensary.
- How do I become a grower?
- How do I register a grow site?
- I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
- If I have a card, does my landlord have to let me grow at my house or apartment?
- What is a grower? Who can grow?
- Where do I get the seeds or plants to start growing medical marijuana?