Can I grow after visiting a clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
Patients can grow after visiting a clinic without waiting for the registration card. A written certification by a physician will constitute a registration card for a qualifying patient, until the approval and issuance of the final Department of Public Health (DPH) regulations and full implementation of the program.
All FAQ’s from Growing
- As a grower, what is the maximum amount of plants I may grow? How much marijuana can I grow/possess when growing?
- Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
- How do I apply for grower hardship? I am unable to access a dispensary.
- How do I become a grower?
- How do I register a grow site?
- How do I start a grow site?
- I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
- If I have a card, does my landlord have to let me grow at my house or apartment?
- What is a grower? Who can grow?
- Where do I get the seeds or plants to start growing medical marijuana?