How do I apply for grower hardship? I am unable to access a dispensary.
To obtain a grower hardship registration, in a form of manner and determined by the Department of Public Health, the registered qualifying patient will need to submit the following:
- A non-refundable fee of $50, unless waived pursuant.
- Information supporting a claim that access is limited.
- An explanation that describes a lack of feasible alternatives to mitigate the limitation.
- An address and a description of the location that shall be used for cultivation of marijuana, which shall be either the registered qualifying patient’s or caregiver’s primary residence.
- A written explanation in accordance with the requirements discussing how the qualifying patient will cultivate marijuana.
- A description of the device or system that will be used to ensure security and prevent diversion of the marijuana plants being cultivated.
- Written acknowledgement of the limitations on the patient’s authorization to cultivate, possess, and use marijuana for medical purposes in the Commonwealth.
All FAQ’s from Growing
- As a grower, what is the maximum amount of plants I may grow? How much marijuana can I grow/possess when growing?
- Can I grow after visiting a clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
- Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
- How do I become a grower?
- How do I register a grow site?
- How do I start a grow site?
- I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
- If I have a card, does my landlord have to let me grow at my house or apartment?
- What is a grower? Who can grow?
- Where do I get the seeds or plants to start growing medical marijuana?